FORMUFIT Direct offers a number of shipping services to meet your project's schedule and budget. Below is an explanation of our individual services and options:
Calculate Shipping FeesYou can use your cart to view all available shipping services and shipping/freight fees. Simply add the items you desire to your cart, then use the Shipping Calculator in the cart to see all available options.
Small Parcel Shipping Services
|Carrier||Standard Ground||2-Day Service**||Next Day Service**|
|UPS||UPS Ground||UPS 2nd Day Air||UPS Next Day Air|
|FedEx||FedEx Ground||FedEx 2-Day||FedEx Overnight|
Important Small Parcel Information:
- Due to carrier restrictions, any pipe over 8-feet in length must be shipped via LTL Freight.
- UPS and FedEx will apply a residential delivery fee per package for deliveries to residential addresses.
- UPS and FedEx both charge an oversize fee for any package that exceeds 59 inches in length.
- UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes, therefore orders that are placed with a PO box will be delayed/rejected.
We use FedEx Freight as our primary motor freight provider, however we can use the LTL carrier that works best for you.
Important LTL Information:
- LTL rates are much higher in cost to residential locations, so if possible, try to have LTL deliveries sent to a commercial location, such as a school, place of business or house of worship.
- Pallet quantities of PVC pipe should be delivered to a location that has forklift access or a delivery dock. LTL lift-gate services cannot accommodate PVC pipe pallets, due to their size.