FORMUFIT Direct offers a number of shipping services to meet your project's schedule and budget. Below is an explanation of our individual services and options:
Calculate Shipping FeesYou can use your cart to view all available shipping services and shipping/freight fees. Simply add the items you desire to your cart, then use the Shipping Calculator in the cart to see all available options.
Small Parcel Shipping Services
|Carrier||Standard Ground||Two Business Day Service**||Next Day Service**|
|UPS||UPS Ground||UPS 2nd Day Air||UPS Next Day Air|
|FedEx||FedEx Ground||FedEx 2-Day||FedEx Overnight|
Important Small Parcel Information:
- Due to carrier restrictions, any pipe over 8-feet in length must be shipped via LTL Freight.
- UPS and FedEx will apply a residential delivery fee per package for deliveries to residential addresses.
- UPS and FedEx both charge an oversize fee for any package that exceeds 59 inches in length.
- UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes, therefore orders that are placed with a PO box will be delayed/rejected.
3rd Party Billing
Want to ship on your personal or business UPS or FedEx account? We can bill shipping charges to your account by following our 3rd Party Billing instructions before checkout.
We use FedEx Freight as our primary motor freight provider, however we can use the LTL carrier that works best for you. If you need to use another LTL carrier, please contact us at email@example.com before you place your order.
Important LTL Information:
- LTL rates are much higher in cost to residential locations, so if possible, try to have LTL deliveries sent to a commercial location, such as a school or place of business.
- Pallet quantities of PVC pipe should be delivered to a location that has forklift access or a delivery dock. LTL lift-gate services cannot accommodate PVC pipe pallets, due to their size.