With our bulk bundle pipe quantities, we can offer to cut all of the 10-foot 'sticks' of PVC pipe within the bundle to specific sizes, for a minimal fee ($0.40 per cut).
Please note that there are specific restrictions on pipe cutting:
- Pipe cuts must be the same for all of the individual 10-foot sticks in the bundle (see more below)
- The minimum length that pipe can be cut to is six (6) inches.
- The maximum length that pipe can be cut to is 96 inches, or 8-feet. This is to accommodate Ground shipping services. Lengths over 96 inches will require LTL Motor Freight.
- Lengths between 60 and 96 inches will be bundled in plastic and bound in heavy-duty, single-face cardboard for shipping, and will not be boxed.
- Any remainder (scrap) from the 10-foot lengths greater than three (3) inches will be included in your pipe shipment.
How to Request Pipe Cuts
To obtain our bulk quantity pipe pre-cut to the size you need:
- Select our Custom Cut pipe category from the Main Menu, or click here.
- Select the size PVC pipe you need for your project.
- Choose the color you require by selecting the appropriate color swatch.
- Select the number of segments (2 - 8) based on what lengths of PVC pipe you need for your project.
- Enter the length (in inches) of each pipe segment you want cut from our 10-foot sticks. Please note that all of the 10-foot sticks in the bundle will be cut to each of the lengths you provide, so be aware of the multiplier (x25 for 1/2" and 3/4", x10 for 1", 1-1/4" & 1-1/2".
Your project requires 1/2" PVC pipe. You need a total of:
- 60x 20-inch PVC pipe lengths
- 20x 36" lengths of PVC pipe.
For this you would request the following: