Have a UPS or FedEx Account and want to bill your shipping charges to it? Follow the instructions below, and we will charge your account, rather than bill you during checkout:
- Add all items to your cart.
- In the cart, enter your UPS or FedEx Account in the Optional Carrier Account Information. Provide billing zip code if it is different than the one being used for the order.
- Click Check Out.
- Enter your Customer Shipping Information.
- Enter the following Code below, depending upon your service in the ’Discount’ box, then click apply.
- FEDEXACCT - For FedEx Accounts
- UPSACCT - For UPS Accounts
6. On the next page, select your preferred shipping service from the Delivery options (any amounts shown will be deducted at payment).
7. Enter information and pay for your order. A confirmation will be sent to you for your order.
8. Once shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to you.
Forgot to put in the 3rd Party shipping account or zip code? Email it to us after your order is placed at email@example.com.
Orders that are submitted using 3rd Party Shipment that do not include the shipping account and zip code information will be cancelled if we cannot reach the you to obtain this information.
*All shipping methods defer to Ground services only. If you require expedited services, please notify us in the Carrier Account notes as well.